Not a member? Register!

ACP TV

There are no scheduled shows.

OFF AIR

Watch past shows and videos!

New Leaf Guides

City Folk Guides

Who's Online

There are 0 registered users and 32 guests online.

Members: 1269

Grrr...Balloon fell in water
Register!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-14-2010, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 1:15 AM by OliveFlounder.)
I was, one day, going about doing my usual business when I heard a *whoosing* sound and I thought to myself, can it be??? A present on a balloon!! So I quikly got out my Golden Slingshot Laugh (Male) and starte searching for the balloon. When I found it, it was floating across a river. I got my slingshot ready, aim, and then, FIRE!! The shots were going in three spots, the one on the very right in the balloon and I was jumping for joy!!! :P It fell lower and lower and lower but all of a sudden *SPLASH*. The balloon fell into the water......................My character automatically did the Shock emotion. I did too watching the screen!!! I was annoyed........ :evil: Has this happened to anyone else before?!?!?!?!?!?!

Angry Goob... Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
03-15-2010, 9:00 AM
Re: Grrr...
Exclamation :o I've never seen it but heard about it though! that musta been shocking! is there a way to still get it?

I have my info now!
Name: Mayor Bunny
Town: Paradise
Code: 1306-7881-5144
03-15-2010, 11:35 AM
This happened to me too. Unfortunatly, the present is lost.
03-15-2010, 1:49 PM
Exclamation awwww what a bummer!

I have my info now!
Name: Mayor Bunny
Town: Paradise
Code: 1306-7881-5144
03-16-2010, 1:21 AM
That's a new one for me. :shock: I'd actually like to see that. Sorry you lost your present, but it's a kind of cool thing to happen. 8-)

I could play the game all day!
New FC: 1033-6254-7119
Town: Raindrop
03-16-2010, 2:06 AM
Yeah but I was cool 'bout it. I wasn't crying or anything. :roll: Pfft, who woulda thought!!! Very Happy (Male)

Goob :P
03-16-2010, 11:11 AM
That was the same thing I thought. While I didn't want to lose the present it was going to be a duplicate of something I already had so I really didn't lose anything of value.
07-30-2010, 10:33 AM
RE: Grrr...
I've never got it in the river but one time i got it out of bounds at the mountain wall and it just popped away :o Sad (Male)

Bells!
God i love them!
07-30-2010, 4:16 PM
RE: Grrr...
lol that SUX!
09-16-2010, 4:26 PM
RE: Grrr...Balloon fell in water
Hey, I finally got to see a present fall in the river! I've been trying to shoot it down over the river so I could see it. The present even made a splash. It really is funny to see your character do the shock emote without you doing anything. My character didn't even have the shock emote as one of the four, but it was shocked anyway. Pretty funny. Laugh (Female) I'm glad I finally got to see it. Happy (Female)

I could play the game all day!
New FC: 1033-6254-7119
Town: Raindrop
Thread Closed